Updating Dell Latitude Drivers Manually
- Use a web browser to connect to Dell's support site at support.dell.com and click the Start Here button under Support for Enterprise IT.
- Click the Drivers and Downloads link.
- Click the Enter a Tag button.
- Under Enter a service tag: enter the service tag listed on the underside of the Latitude.
- Click the Go button.
- If necessary, change the Operating System: menu to the operating system currently installed.
- Select, download, and install the updates you need.
Print This Page Share: Date Posted: March 8, 2013 Tags: Notebook, Provider Resource, Supported Product, Configuration, Dell, Dell Latitude