Computing and Email Support for Students at Penn

Computing Support

Students living in the College Houses receive computing support from Information Technology Advisors (ITA), fellow students who also live in their residence. See the College House Computing web site or call (215) 573-4052 for more information.

Students living off-campus, in Sansom Place East or West, or in a fraternity or sorority house will receive their computing support from the Computing Resource Center (CRC).

Email Support

For email service related issues, students should consult the Email Specifications by School article to learn who to contact for support with email service related issues.

Note:  Students enrolled in Penn's pre-college Summer Session program are to contact Mary O'Toole at 215-898-5716 for support.

Print This Page Share:
Date Posted: March 21, 2013 Tags: Student Services, Email, Support

Was this information helpful?

Login with PennKey to view and post comments