Architecting Amazon Web Services (AWS)
ISC Technology Training Services is working with Amazon Web Services to bring the 'Architecting with AWS' class to campus. The cost for this three day class will be $1,695 and since the class will be held on campus, you will have no additional travel time or expenses to attend this class.
Course Objectives – In this class, you and other architects will dive deep into architecture patterns for common solutions on AWS:
- Web Applications
- Batch Processing
- Hosting internal IT Applications.
- Explore design components and capabilities for scalability and elasticity and high availability.
- Understand how to design for security, authentication, and authorization with AWS.
- Explore migration paths to the cloud.
- Learn how to design for cost optimization.
If you plan to attend Architecting AWS, please send your name and department, BA’s name and email, and your 26-digit budget code for the $1,695 tuition to email@example.com.