Specific Charges for 2016-2017
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Study the library needs of faculty and recommend ways in which the library can better support their research.
- Examine the general environment for research at the University and identify what changes or support can improve research productivity and creativity. This general charge of the committee has not been addressed in recent years.
- Joint Charge with CCL-Review how sports and recreational activity opportunities for staff, graduate students and faculty is planned by the athletics department and how these can be improve the meet the needs and interests of these members of the Penn community.
- Study the resources available to Penn
students while they study abroad, particularly related to interpersonal violence and sexual assault.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2017-18.
Angela Mary Ddamba
| Heather Frattone
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.