Specific Charges for 2010-2011
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Review the PULSE survey and other information about the climate among students, staff and faculty; evaluate the findings of these surveys; and consider how this information could be used to improve the quality of life at Penn.
- Review the adequacy of dining services, In particular consider the manner in which the provision of dining services complements, enhances, and fits into the mission of the University.
- Examine the role that the Civic House and the Platt Performing Arts House play in campus and community life.
- Meet with the new Director of the Office of Student Life to discuss the operation of that office and to gauge current perspectives on student life, and possible areas for committee engagement.
- Review and discuss the committee?s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given highest priority for the committee?s work in AY 2011-2012.
Emily Joy Rothchild
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.