Specific Charges for 2015-2016
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Examine challenges facing international students and identify priorities for improving the ongoing support of this community.
- Examine student mental health benefits, with particular attention to the role of CAPS and availability of insurance for longer term care from outside providers.
- Consult with Penn’s Office of Government and Community Affairs and the Netter Center in reviewing local community and economic initiatives.
- Consider student employment arrangements, especially study work-study policies, and ways to improve availability of adequate student employment.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2016-17.
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.