Specific Charges for 2015-2016
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Obtain data relating to the diversity of Penn staff and discuss of the University’s efforts to recruit and retain diverse staff.
- Continue discussion of the University’s efforts to attract diverse graduate students.
- Examine the environment and resources available to low income undergraduate students.
- Consider gender diversity in STEM fields for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2016-17.
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.