Specific Charges for 2016-2017
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Obtain data relating to the diversity of Penn staff and discuss University’s efforts to recruit and retain diverse staff.
- Examine the campus climate and experiences of LGBTQ students, staff, and faculty.
- Examine and discuss the pilot survey and data on graduate students, with a particular focus on diverse graduate students.
- Continue to assess efforts related to the campus climate for undergraduate students for low-income and first-generation undergraduate students.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2017-18.
Sashae Sabrina Mitchell
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.