Specific Charges for 2006-2007
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Examine continuing response to the Campus Development Plan.
- Examine the planning for and effects of the South Street Bridge closing.
- Monitor pedestrian safety, accessibility and transportation coordination (around the hospital quadrant in particular) and establish links with appropriate committees.
- Examine space-planning problems associated with responsibility center management (pooled research and classroom space).
- Examine ways of improving communications and planning across schools as it affects development of the overall campus. Pursue the creation of a University website that shows the minutes of all committees related to “facilities” and activities of Department of Facilities.
- Review and discuss the committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given highest priority for the committee’s work in AY 2007-08.
Committee MembersPeter McCleary (Architecture)*
|Eugenie Birch (City & Regional Planning)*|
|William Braham (Architecture)|
|Lois Evans (Nursing)|
|Michael McGarvey (neurology/med)*|
|Peter McCleary (Architecture)*|
|Susan Wachter (real estate fin)*|
|Loretta Hauber (Weingarten Learning Resources Ctr)*|
|Andrew Holman (Development/Alumni Relations)*|
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.