Specific Charges for 2001-2002
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
1. Monitor the movement toward parity for mental health benefits. Report to Council on changes in utilization and costs for these benefits.
2. Continue to monitor cooperation of outside vendors in protecting the privacy of employee information.
3. Monitor the impact of changes in the Health System on availability, quality, and cost of health care services to University employees who use University facilities.
4. Continue to investigate long-term health care options.
5. Examine options regarding dental coverage/insurance.
6. Consider options for addressing the gap between sick leave and long-term disability coverage.
Gerald J. Porter (math)
Charles E. Dwyer (educ)*
David B. Freiman (radiol/med)*
Hendrik Hameka (chemistry)*
Carl Polsky (emeritus accounting)*
Gerald F. Porter (math)*
Cynthia Scalzi (nursing)*
Ingrid Waldron (biology)
one to be named (liaison from Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty)
Erika Robbins (Medicine)
Anna Loh (Wharton HR)
Katrina Terrell (Housing Svcs)
Jo-Ann Verrier (Law School Career Planning & Placement)*
Mike Wisniewski (Libraries)
one to be named
Elenita Bader (dir, benefits)*
Kenneth Campbell (comptroller)*
John Heuer (vp, human resources)*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.