Specific Charges for 2006-2007
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Examine supplemental long-term disability insurance programs, and review the short-term disability policy for monthly and weekly-paid staff.
- Review part-time employee benefits.
- Review health care options for faculty and staff commuting from a distance.
- Examine tuition assistance program for staff pursuing coursework outside the University.
- Follow up issues and concerns raised in last year’s committee reports.
- Review and discuss the committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given highest priority for the committee’s work in AY 2007-08.
Committee MembersDavid B. Freiman (radiol/med) *
|Ed Boe (educ)|
|Patricia Danzon (health care syst)|
|David B. Freiman (radiol/med)*|
|Howard Goldfine (microbial/med)*|
|Andrew Metrick (fin)*|
|Gerald J. Porter (math)*|
|Mark Tykocinski (path & lab med)|
|Ingrid Waldron (biology)*|
|Candice Cozart (Affirmative Action)*|
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.