Specific Charges for 2012-2013
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Continue to review the requirements of Health Care Reform that will go into effect in 2013 and beyond, and consider needed changes in University benefits.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Penn's program with Health Advocates.
- Investigate how information on health insurance and retirement alternatives is disseminated, how constituencies use this information, and how the communication and decision process can be improved. Explore how Penn can productively engage with faculty conducting research related to employee benefits in order to improve Penn’s benefit design, communication, and utilization.
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Penn’s wellness initiatives.
- Continue monitoring the impact of the LPS open enrollment policy for the summer term to determine if this has helped those in the Penn community who do not meet the typical admissions standards.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in AY 2013-2014.
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.