Specific Charges for 2014-2015
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
1. Discuss and review the University’s short-term and long-term disability policies, with a particular attention to impact on maternity leave.
2. Continue discussion of mental health benefits and compliance with new federal regulations.
3. Continue to discuss and investigate how information on health insurance and retirement alternatives is disseminated and possible improvements thereto.
4. Continue to discuss and review the requirements of Health Care Reform and consider needed changes in University benefits.
5. Continue to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Penn's wellness initiatives, including Penn's program with Health Advocate.
6. Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2015-16.
Joe Mellon, Jr.*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.