Specific Charges for 2017-2018
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Continue to discuss and review the requirements of Health Care Reform and consider needed changes in University benefits.
- Continue to review Penn's provision of benefits for new parents.
- Continue discussion services provided by of Penn Behavioral Health.
- Continue to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Penn's wellness initiatives, including Penn's program with Health Advocate.
- Continue to monitor retirement benefits in coordination with the Faculty Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty.
- Continue to discuss and investigate how information on benefits is disseminated and possible improvements thereto.
- Continue discussion of same-sex partner benefits and the transition to parity.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2018-19.
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.